A scooter for those who are ready to hit the streets as soon as the bell rings. The Tidit has a completely reinforced frame and V-brakes on both wheels, so it can safely handle tougher riding style, difficult conditions and rougher treatment. Although we don’t recommend it, we know just how irresistible it is to ride off the curb or down a skate ramp. So we decided to make sure the scooter was ready for that, too.
- Lightweight reinforced dual-tube frame
- Headset bearings stop the bike from oversteering and pinching little hands
- Brake wire is routed close to the scooter body to minimize catches
- Tektro brake levers are sized small for little hands and are easy to handle
- Lightweight Kenda tires with reflective details
- Tektro Alloy brakes
- Widened reinforced handlebar grips to keep small hands in place
- Folding stand to keep your scooter parked when stopped
- Spacious footboard with an anti-slip surface
Weight capacity : 90 kg / 198 lb
Minimum rider height: 110 cm / 43.3 in
Wheels : 12"
Bike weight : 6.9 kg / 15.2 lb
Recommended age : 5+