Not every commute happens when the weather is beautiful and sunny - sometimes you've got to suck it up and ride in the rain, sleet, or snow. You can trust the Racktime Tommy pannier bag to get your stuff from A to B snug and dry.
Made of seam-welded IP-63 waterproofed tarpaulin used on boats in Finland, this bag is designed to deal with truly inclement weather. The design features a zippered main compartment and two smaller internal pockets, and a beefy buckle to secure the flap and keep everything inside bone dry. The reflective details add visibility on dark and stormy days, and the bag can be converted to a messenger using a shoulder strap (not included). It snaps easily onto your rack using the Racktime Hook System and stays in place over large bumps thanks to the locking clamps.
Don't let a grey day rain on your parade - bring the Tommy along and enjoy the ride no matter the forecast!
- Weight: 930g (32.8 oz)
- Maximum load: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Volume: 15L
- Snapit system works seamlessly with Racktime Racks
- Seam-sealed Finnish tarpaulin and coated Italian cotton makes this bag waterproof to IP-63
- Semi-rigid construction
- Flap secures with robust buckle to keep contents secure and dry
- Zippered main compartment and two smaller internal pockets
- Reflectors for added visibility on stormy days