Cleverkid rain capes are designed for two things: kids and rain. Well-crafted, waterproof and reflective. Cleverkids feature an attached hood and coverage for backpacks, lunch boxes and stuff.
They’re carefully cut and sewn in Fall River, MA. Like all Cleverhood rain capes, this kids rain poncho is unisex and has elastic thumb loops for rainy bike rides.
Our navy blue and white electric gingham is made of a recycled poly and features interwoven reflective thread (very cool) that make your cleverkid highly visible on low visibility days and nights.
Two sizes - Smaller (ages 3-6) Bigger (ages 6-9)
- Navy blue gingham pattern
- Recycled Polyester Fabric
- Waterproof and Breathable (15K/15K mm)
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective threading woven throughout fabric
- Waterproof YKK Uretek zippers
- Elastic thumb loops for bike riding
- Hood fitted to optimize peripheral vision and to fit under bike helmet
- Fully seam-sealed
Cleverkid Rain Capes from Cleverhood on Vimeo.