The Beeline Velo 2 navigation device is your simple, elegant companion for better bike rides.
The compact design looks great on any bicycle and the glanceable interface gives you all the information you need at a glance.
Planning your route in the Beeline app couldn't be easier, whether that's plotting your own route or importing a GPX from elsewhere.
By using Beeline Smart Routing you can benefit from the thousands of riders who have come before you using Beeline's proprietary road rating system.
What it comes with:
- Velo 2 device
- USB-C charge cable
- Universal Handlebar Mount
- Quickstart Guide
Beeline Velo 2 is designed for cycling and is not compatible with motorcycle routes.
- Easily create the best route using the Beeline app and get riding in seconds.
- Plan unlimited routes using Beeline Smart Routing TM.
- Import a favourite route from other planners via GPX.
- Access your Strava routes.
- Stay on track with simple, intuitive turn-by-turn directions.
- Quick rerouting gets you back on track in seconds. Even with no phone GPS signal, Velo 2 will point you back to your route.
- Use compass mode to get off the beaten track. An arrow points to your destination giving you complete freedom on the path you take to get there.
Tracking & Analysis
Monitor all key live metrics during your rides, including:
- Average speed
- Distance accrued
- Distance remaining, time remaining and ETA
- And more…
From your average speed to where you've been over the last year, all are automatically saved in the Beeline app for analysis.
- Easily upload all your rides to Strava.
- Share rides with friends/family via GPX.
- High location accuracy: Sensor fusion improves ride-data quality and reduces dependency on unreliable signal from phones.
- Superfast USB-C charging: Get 30% charge (over 2 hours riding) from empty in 20 minutes.
- 11 hours battery life and 18 months standby: Take on big events knowing that Velo 2 will get you home.
- Weather sealed: Our RockerTop™ button technology keeps out whatever the elements throw at you.
- Super compact: the IPS LCD 32mm screen lets you de-clutter your bars whilst keeping a crisp and clear interface for navigation and tracking. Its compact size and universal mount are perfect for any handlebar or stem.
- Sustainability at its core: The world’s first carbon and plastic negative cycling computer. Designed to last and fully repairable via our professional refurbishment scheme.
iPhone running iOS 13.0 and above
Android phone with Google Play running 8.0 Oreo and above
Bluetooth 4.0 capability required
- Type: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Capacity: 400 mAh
- Battery life in use: 11 hours
- Battery life in standby: 18 months
- Charging: Waterproof USB-C
- Screen technology: LCD IPS circular display with LED backlight
- Resolution: 240 x 240 px (266 PPI)
- Active area diameter: 32.4 mm (1.28 inch)
- Display lens material: PMMA with anti-scratch coating
- Ambient light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment
- 4x physical RockerTopTM buttons.
Water and particle resistance
- Weather-sealed, water and dust resistant.
Size and weight
- 46.4 mm (1.82 inches) diameter, 17.3mm (0.68 inches) deep
- 25 grams (0.8 oz)