The YooToo balance bike is loved by all: active children, tired parents and cosmic superheroes. It’s got great gear: an anatomic seat, ergonomic handlebars with reinforced ends, smooth-running trustworthy children's brakes, a safe steering limiter and a bearing wheel headset. This bike’s pilot will be the first to reach Mars. On top of all this, there’s an aluminum frame and a dual-position rear fork for changing seat height, all weighing in at only 3.4 kg!
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Angled seat post, as you raise the seat the distance from the handlebars increases giving you room to grow
- Dual-position rear fork lowers the seat to 29 cm for our littles riders
- Headset bearings stop the bike from oversteering and pinching little hands
- Brake wire is routed close to the bike body to minimize catches
- Aluminum brake levers are sized small for little hands
- Lightweight Kenda tires with reflective details
- Tektro Alloy brakes
- Widened reinforced handlebar grips to keep small hands in place
Weight capacity : 50 kg / 110 lb
Minimum rider height: 85 cm / 33.5 in
Wheels : 12"
Bike weight : 3.4 kg / 7.5 lb
Recommended age : 1 ½ +