The first ride on their own! No one can stop them now. Our lightest, smallest model is the ideal choice for kids entering the world of scooters. Yedoo designed a scooter for preschoolers and school-age children, where the most important specs are low weight, the right footboard height for an easy, fun ride, and of course safety (nonslip footboard, handles with reinforced ends, reflectors on the wheels and frame). And a good rear wheel brake! Although for some reason, we’re not sure why, our test drivers rarely use it...
- Lightweight reinforced dual-tube frame
- Headset bearings stop the bike from oversteering and pinching little hands
- Brake wire is routed close to the scooter body to minimize catches
- Tektro brake levers are sized small for little hands and are easy to handle
- Lightweight Kenda tires with reflective details
- Tektro Alloy brakes
- Widened reinforced handlebar grips to keep small hands in place
- Folding stand to keep your scooter parked when stopped
- Spacious footboard with an anti-slip surface
Weight capacity : 75 kg / 165 lb
Minimum rider height: 100 cm / 39.4 in
Wheels : 12"
Bike weight : 5.8 kg / 12.8 lb
Recommended age : 4+