Boasting a total weight of 440g and a compact design, the BORDO™ Lite 6055 is a lithe athlete compared to other locks
The BORDO™ Lite 6055 Folding Lock resembles its older siblings from the BORDO™ family in that its mechanical properties guarantee a high level of security, flexibility and compactness. Weighing in at a mere 440g, the BORDO™ Lite 6055 folding lock is the flyweight of the family. Its folded-out length of 60cm is more than enough to secure a single bicycle.
- Special steel design, with colour-coordinated plastic casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- The bars and housing are manufactured using particularly lightweight materials and steel alloys
- Bars connected with special rivets
- High-quality automatic cylinder
- The BORDO™ Lite Mini is small enough to slip into the pocket of any cycling jersey
- Security level 7 of 15