Maximum strength for maximum security: the BORDO GRANIT XPlus 6500 Folding Lock is the top-of-the-range model in the BORDO lock family. Capable of withstanding even the most determined of attacks: the BORDO GRANIT XPlus 6500 Folding Lock is worthy of many superlatives.
The BORDO GRANIT XPlus 6500 Folding Lock is quite literally a tough nut for bike thieves to crack since it incorporates "granite", or at least the ABUS take on it; 5.5mm bars manufactured from specially hardened steel and connected with special rivets, which offer protection against even the most determined of attacks.
- Security level 15 of 15
- 7⁄32" bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- Color-coordinated Soft-Touch silicone cover for the lock body
- ABUS Link Protection Shield for a high level of protection against hinge sawing
- The bars, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking