Winther is one of Denmark’s oldest bike factories. Established in 1932, Winther continues to be a family owned company, now managed by the 3rd generation. It all began as a hobby when black smith, Anders Winther, started building sleighs and trikes and has since transformed into an award-winning Danish bike brand synonymous with family cycling. All Winther bikes are designed and assembled by hand in Silkebourg, Denmark.
Offering excellent road-holding capabilities the Cargoo is easy to maneuver and ready to hold your kids and cargo. Made of durable ABS plastic, the box is robust and easy to clean with a lower front end for easy access for riders climbing in and out of the bucket.
- The cabin is made of impact-resistant materials
- Nylon hood is waterproof and will keep your riders comfortable in poor weather
- Aluminum frame over cabin offers added protection for passengers
- Disc brakes for safe braking regardless of the weather
- Easily adjusted handlebar angle and saddle height for different riders
- Hidden storage for bags and groceries behind the child seats
- Promovec hub motor with SRAM X4 and 8 external gears
Net weight : 43 kg / 94.8 lb
Load capacity : 100 kg / 220 lb, excl. rider. Rider max 110 kg / 242 lb.
Wheel track spacing : 81.5 cm / 32 in
Frame construction : Aluminium 6061 (rear frame) Steel (front frame)
Cabin base : Impact-resistant ABS plastic
Steering system : Head tube solution
Front wheels : 20×1.75 with mono-suspended hub, double-based aluminum rim and hydraulic disc brakes.
Rear wheels : 26×1.75 with different gear and brake options.
Dimensions (length x width x height) : 207 x 89 x 114 cm / 81.5 x 35 x 44.9 in