Not every trip happens when the weather is beautiful and sunny - sometimes you've got to suck it up and commute in rain, sleet, or snow. You can trust the Racktime Donna pannier bag to get your stuff from A to B snug and dry.
Made of seam-welded IP-65 waterproofed tarpaulin used on boats in Finland, this bag is designed to deal with truly inclement weather. The design features a roll-top closure made of coated Italian cotton and two small pockets within the roomy zippered main compartment. The reflective details add visibility on dark and stormy days, and the bag can be converted to a messenger using a shoulder strap (not included). It snaps easily onto your rack using the Racktime Hook System and stays in place over large bumps thanks to the locking clamps.
Lovely weather for ducks can also be great riding for cyclists - bring the Donna along and enjoy the ride no matter the forecast!
- Weight: 930g (32.8 oz)
- Maximum load: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Volume: 15 L
- Snapit system works seamlessly with Racktime Racks
- Fully waterproof roll-tp closure
- Seam-sealed Finnish tarpaulin and coated Italian cotton makes this bag waterproof to IP-65
- Roll-top closure makes packing it to the gills a breeze
- Two inner pockets keep things separate and easy to find
- Reflectors for added visibility on stormy days
- Accommodates a shoulder strap for messenger-style carrying (not included)